Currently, you can only deposit crypto to your BLOX account from other exchanges. We are required by law to track and verify the origin of deposited coins. This way, we keep suspicious coins away from our platform and you can always trade reliably at BLOX.
Articles in this section
- Which network should I choose when depositing crypto? 🌐
- How long does it take for your crypto transaction to arrive?
- Which coins can I deposit on BLOX?
- How to deposit XRP?
- How do you track your Ripple transaction?
- How to deposit crypto to my BLOX account?
- How can I track my Bitcoin transaction?
- How can I track my Ethereum (ERC-20) transaction?
- How do you track your Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, or Litecoin transaction?
- Why is it not possible to withdraw coins?